Honorable Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Honorable Warriors

Honorable Warriors is one of the greatest factions of all time!!!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's your fav cartoon?

Go down 
+2
empowers
redsaa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
redsaa

redsaa

What's your fav cartoon? Empty
PostSubject: What's your fav cartoon?   What's your fav cartoon? EmptySun May 30, 2010 11:58 pm

I like Tom and Jerry and The Pink Panther
Back to top Go down
empowers

empowers

PostSubject: Re: What's your fav cartoon?   What's your fav cartoon? EmptyMon May 31, 2010 12:12 am

Haha, well it's a little bit past my cartoon days, but I used to love DragonBall Z. Now I can't stand it though. They take FOREVER just standing there powering up.
Back to top Go down
mbacolas

mbacolas

PostSubject: Re: What's your fav cartoon?   What's your fav cartoon? EmptyMon May 31, 2010 12:53 am

My favs

Southpark, family guy, samurai champloo, robot chicken.

Honestly I only watch an avg of 1 to 2 hours tv per day. I'm not the avid cartoon watcher that I used to be Wink
Back to top Go down
empowers

empowers

PostSubject: Re: What's your fav cartoon?   What's your fav cartoon? EmptyMon May 31, 2010 1:21 am

I prefer games then cartoons. Keeps the mind sharp.
Back to top Go down
redsaa

redsaa

PostSubject: Re: What's your fav cartoon?   What's your fav cartoon? EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 12:49 am

I barely watch TV.

Most days i don't watch at all.
One day all of a sudden i might just put in a film or something to watch, but usually i leave the tv.

It's when i'm on vacation that you can look at me and say that im watching all day lol
Back to top Go down
NovaBlaze

NovaBlaze

Location : My room, I think... at least I hope it is. It'd be awkward if it turned out I'm living in somebody else's room.

PostSubject: Re: What's your fav cartoon?   What's your fav cartoon? EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 5:59 am

Man, it's been a while since I've watched anything on T.V. Hmm, favorite cartoons eh? Well, when I was a kid I used to watch Pink Panther, Tom & Jerry and Micky Mouse a lot. As I got older I switched to Silver Hawks and Thundercats. Then came the Pokemon craze and swept me away with it for a good while. After that it was Megas XLR for kicks and giggles. That was the end of my T.V. mania. Nowadays I watch Bleach if I get the chance and occasionally Naruto... on my PC after I download it. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://Well, there is this perfect site for a spider web in a co
Sooto

Sooto

PostSubject: Re: What's your fav cartoon?   What's your fav cartoon? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 6:03 pm

My favorite cartoons at the time are probably One Piece or anything with the Looney Toons.
Back to top Go down
Spiritnova

Spiritnova

PostSubject: Re: What's your fav cartoon?   What's your fav cartoon? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 4:02 pm

Man, I used to LOVE digimon. I have always preferred there to be plot, and digimon had pokemon beat in that department. Ironically I still liked dbz despite it's 'fight, win, fight, die, revive, fight, win" limbo. I don't watch too much tv nowadays though.

My favorite now would probably be code geass, though there's numerous other animes that are right behind it.

"how many super saiyans does it take to screw in a lightbulb?"
"just the one, but they'll take 20 episodes to do it"

That always cracks me up, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your fav cartoon?   What's your fav cartoon? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your fav cartoon?
Page 1 of 1