Honorable Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Honorable Warriors

Honorable Warriors is one of the greatest factions of all time!!!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you have any hobbies?

Go down 
+3
empowers
NovaBlaze
mbacolas
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mbacolas

mbacolas

Do you have any hobbies? Empty
PostSubject: Do you have any hobbies?   Do you have any hobbies? EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:32 am

I like to (outside work and games of course) go hiking and play laser tag and paintball. Im actually a pretty active person so i really like to be outdoors or running around when the oppurtunity presents itself.
Back to top Go down
NovaBlaze

NovaBlaze

Location : My room, I think... at least I hope it is. It'd be awkward if it turned out I'm living in somebody else's room.

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any hobbies?   Do you have any hobbies? EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 6:00 am

Reading fanfiction. Any of you ever been to fanfiction.net?
Back to top Go down
http://Well, there is this perfect site for a spider web in a co
empowers

empowers

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any hobbies?   Do you have any hobbies? EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 7:11 am

Nope but heard of it.

I like playin video games and watchin movies. Every night after tea with my girlfriend. Favourite part of my day. I love you
Back to top Go down
Sooto

Sooto

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any hobbies?   Do you have any hobbies? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 6:18 pm

I like alotta things Very Happy

(In no general order( to be honest, in this order(though not by favorite(by randomness(does that still mean in no general order?)))))): Cee-lo, Handball, Baseball, Football, Running, Music, History, Slingshots, Pranks that succeed, video games, cars (in general), and other stuff.
Back to top Go down
nazgarthe

nazgarthe

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any hobbies?   Do you have any hobbies? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 7:45 am

games swiming surf life saving pestering my ma whilst she rights fanfics (buffy ones) and my faverite contemplating the meaning of life death and possiplity of continued existance whilst telling any higher powers out there to fuck themself analy becouse if they exist there seriosly demented bastards unworthy of being worshiped(just my opinion)
Back to top Go down
redsaa

redsaa

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any hobbies?   Do you have any hobbies? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:39 pm

i enjoy sports indoors and outdoors Smile
Back to top Go down
Spiritnova

Spiritnova

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any hobbies?   Do you have any hobbies? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 4:34 pm

I enjoy video games, surfing the net, reading, and watching movies. I also enjoy writing(not fanfics though, lol). Actually I'm working on a novel(hopefully a series of them). Been kinda slow with that as of late...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any hobbies?   Do you have any hobbies? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you have any hobbies?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Honorable Warriors :: Get to know your fellow faction-mate :)-
Jump to: