Honorable Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Honorable Warriors

Honorable Warriors is one of the greatest factions of all time!!!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Explain your profile picture (if you have one)

Go down 
+3
Sooto
Shynaku
mbacolas
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mbacolas

mbacolas

Explain your profile picture (if you have one) Empty
PostSubject: Explain your profile picture (if you have one)   Explain your profile picture (if you have one) EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 12:34 pm

my profile picture is cloud from final fantasy 7 looking at the shinra building in midgar city. FF7 or final fantasy 7 was my favorite game as a kid growing up.
Back to top Go down
Shynaku
Admin
Shynaku

PostSubject: Re: Explain your profile picture (if you have one)   Explain your profile picture (if you have one) EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 1:02 pm

Mine is a screen capture of Kamon, my favorite character from my favorite anime, FLCL.
Here's a YouTube clip of the section it comes from. If you're not familiar with the anime, "fooly cooly" doesn't actually mean anything. I highly suggest this anime, but it's probably not for those under 13. As such, the younger members may not want to watch; it's no worse than evening sitcoms, though.
Back to top Go down
Sooto

Sooto

PostSubject: Re: Explain your profile picture (if you have one)   Explain your profile picture (if you have one) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:27 pm

My picture is that of John Dillinger, the bank robber from the 1930's. history is my favorite study, and Dillinger is my favorite figure of American history.
Back to top Go down
strat

strat

PostSubject: my profile pic   Explain your profile picture (if you have one) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 3:54 pm

It is that of Saladdin; a true Honorable Warrior, LOL
Back to top Go down
redsaa

redsaa

PostSubject: Re: Explain your profile picture (if you have one)   Explain your profile picture (if you have one) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:02 pm

mine is of a jaguar; one of my favorite animals. cat
Back to top Go down
nazgarthe

nazgarthe

PostSubject: Re: Explain your profile picture (if you have one)   Explain your profile picture (if you have one) EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 7:15 am

mine if i can ever find it again (had to reformat) is the most epic being of all time the mighty and very sarcasticly evil black mage from 8 bit theatre (also stars along with other 8 bit characters in the crap heap of a game ff1)
Back to top Go down
Spiritnova

Spiritnova

PostSubject: Re: Explain your profile picture (if you have one)   Explain your profile picture (if you have one) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:54 pm

I love 8-bit. Sad that it's done with. Crying or Very sad

Anyways, my alias is Spiritnova, so my avatar is a supernova.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Explain your profile picture (if you have one)   Explain your profile picture (if you have one) Empty

Back to top Go down

Explain your profile picture (if you have one)
Page 1 of 1