Honorable Warriors

Honorable Warriors is one of the greatest factions of all time!!!

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Extra-Terrestrial Visitation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shynaku
Admin
Shynaku

Extra-Terrestrial Visitation Empty
PostSubject: Extra-Terrestrial Visitation   Extra-Terrestrial Visitation EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 8:36 pm

Are we being visited from creatures beyond this world?

I think Neil DeGrasse Tyson sums up my opinions better than I could (two parts):
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mbacolas

mbacolas

PostSubject: Re: Extra-Terrestrial Visitation   Extra-Terrestrial Visitation EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 11:19 pm

So you are pretty much saying that in order to make any definitive arguement you must have substantial evidence. Without substantial evidence it would be hard to convince you otherwise. I Honestly beleive in the possibility of aliens. Do I beleive that aliens have visited humans? I dont know how to answer that question. Maybe and maybe not, but im not an alien freak. Until the day I see solid proof that aliens exsist I will be sceptical but i am open enough to form an opinion. Just liek with evolution and the non-exsistance of a creator. I dont see any substantial evidence for a creator nor do i see substantial evidence for the lack there of, so following Neil DeGrasse Tyson's logic I became an agnostic. Im sure hes also agnostic on the idea of alien life form but evolution cannot exclude the possibility of aliens.

Athiesm is faith with good logic and science backign it up, not cannot be 100% proven.
Beleiving that our government was behind 9/11 can be proven with good logic and good scientific evidence but it cannot be 100% proven.
Aliens, can also be proven with good sound logic, but barely any scientific evidence. So to be reasonable one would have to be skeptical of the exsistance of aliens, but not doubt it beyond a reasonable doubt.

Logic was a good tool used by many philosophers and astronomers during history (times with little technology-compared to today) and there were able to figure stuff out using logic and observation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mbacolas

mbacolas

PostSubject: Re: Extra-Terrestrial Visitation   Extra-Terrestrial Visitation EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:02 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vyVe-6YdUk&feature=player_embedded#!

If you have the patience, these are very credible cources.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extra-Terrestrial Visitation   Extra-Terrestrial Visitation Empty

Back to top Go down

Extra-Terrestrial Visitation
Page 1 of 1