Honorable Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Honorable Warriors

Honorable Warriors is one of the greatest factions of all time!!!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Simultaneous Attack

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shynaku
Admin
Shynaku

Simultaneous Attack Empty
PostSubject: Simultaneous Attack   Simultaneous Attack EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:03 pm

I believe I attacked someone at the same time as someone else. I got 5000 gold, but the person is left with 1, which tells me someone else went on the attack RIGHT when I did.
...Interesting.
Simultaneous Attack Similt10
Back to top Go down
mbacolas

mbacolas

PostSubject: Re: Simultaneous Attack   Simultaneous Attack EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 7:39 pm

or right after you attacked they either saved their gold or someone else attack as well? That is interesting...
Back to top Go down
Shynaku
Admin
Shynaku

PostSubject: Re: Simultaneous Attack   Simultaneous Attack EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:19 pm

I doubt the saving the gold since it would need to reduce the gold to 1, which is not very likely; instead, two people attacking at the same time, each taking "half" would leave the attacked with 0 or 1 gold, which is what you see. And if I attack, then someone else attacks shortly after, the person would have been left with roughly 2500 gold. I really see the best explanation is that myself and another person attacked this person at the exact same time, causing the computer to give a number to the amount of gold stolen, then giving each of us who attacked that amount, leaving the attacked with only 1 gold.
Back to top Go down
mbacolas

mbacolas

PostSubject: Re: Simultaneous Attack   Simultaneous Attack EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 8:00 pm

Shynaku wrote:
I doubt the saving the gold since it would need to reduce the gold to 1, which is not very likely; instead, two people attacking at the same time, each taking "half" would leave the attacked with 0 or 1 gold, which is what you see. And if I attack, then someone else attacks shortly after, the person would have been left with roughly 2500 gold. I really see the best explanation is that myself and another person attacked this person at the exact same time, causing the computer to give a number to the amount of gold stolen, then giving each of us who attacked that amount, leaving the attacked with only 1 gold.

what a strange occurence eh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simultaneous Attack   Simultaneous Attack Empty

Back to top Go down

Simultaneous Attack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Honorable Warriors :: Lords-Strategy, rules and info-
Jump to: