Honorable Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Honorable Warriors

Honorable Warriors is one of the greatest factions of all time!!!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite webcomics?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spiritnova

Spiritnova

Favorite webcomics? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite webcomics?   Favorite webcomics? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 4:29 pm

I myself read quite a few:

VGCats(if it would ever update, lol)
MS Paint Adventures (actually several comics, most current is homestuck)
Sore Thumbs
Work Bytes
Penny Arcade
Cyanide and Happiness( don't read if you're easily offended)
dead winter

...and the list goes on. My personal favorite is Homestuck on MS Paint Adventures. I did read 8-bit theatre until it finished, and it's a close second to MSPA for me.

So what about everyone else, any webcomics you like to read?
Back to top Go down
Shynaku
Admin
Shynaku

PostSubject: Re: Favorite webcomics?   Favorite webcomics? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 5:36 pm

Alas, you don't have the greatest webcomics of all time: The Perry Bible Fellowship (sometime R-rated) and Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal (often PG-13-rated).
Back to top Go down
Spiritnova

Spiritnova

PostSubject: Re: Favorite webcomics?   Favorite webcomics? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 5:38 pm

Haven't heard of them. I'll look into them though.
Back to top Go down
Sooto

Sooto

PostSubject: Re: Favorite webcomics?   Favorite webcomics? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 6:03 pm

The perry bible fellowship bores me, and the other one bored me too after reading A few. Penny Arcade is okay, and I didn't even know cyanide and happiness where A web comic, I just saw flash animations about C&H. My favorites are bob & George, 8-Bit( Which I didn't know was finished until recently), and Looking For Group.

Last edited by Sooto on Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : SuperNova Corrected me on something)
Back to top Go down
Spiritnova

Spiritnova

PostSubject: Re: Favorite webcomics?   Favorite webcomics? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 6:13 pm

nuklear power itself hasn't finished, just 8-bit. They've still got other comics. I've read bob and george, I just didn't mention it. Haven't heard of 'looking for group'. I'll have to look at it.
Back to top Go down
Sooto

Sooto

PostSubject: Re: Favorite webcomics?   Favorite webcomics? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 7:12 pm

I keep assuming that 8-bit was called Nuklear Power, because at the time I last read it they only just started on Atomic Robo.
Back to top Go down
Spiritnova

Spiritnova

PostSubject: Re: Favorite webcomics?   Favorite webcomics? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 7:17 pm

Wow, been a while for ya. I didn't read it until it was much closer to being finished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite webcomics?   Favorite webcomics? Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite webcomics?
Page 1 of 1