Honorable Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Honorable Warriors

Honorable Warriors is one of the greatest factions of all time!!!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite video game (other than Lords-lol)

Go down 
+5
redsaa
Shynaku
strat
empowers
mbacolas
9 posters
AuthorMessage
mbacolas

mbacolas

Favorite video game (other than Lords-lol) Empty
PostSubject: Favorite video game (other than Lords-lol)   Favorite video game (other than Lords-lol) EmptyThu May 27, 2010 1:00 am

Final Fantasy 7, may not be much now but when it released it what the shiznit cheers
Back to top Go down
empowers

empowers

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video game (other than Lords-lol)   Favorite video game (other than Lords-lol) EmptyThu May 27, 2010 1:13 am

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Can STILL hold it's own with the big boys.
Back to top Go down
strat

strat

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video game (other than Lords-lol)   Favorite video game (other than Lords-lol) EmptyThu May 27, 2010 7:40 pm

the countless hours I spent on civilization series games...
Back to top Go down
Shynaku
Admin
Shynaku

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video game (other than Lords-lol)   Favorite video game (other than Lords-lol) EmptyFri May 28, 2010 12:11 am

It's hard to choose between Chrono Cross and The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. Chrono Cross was influential in the way I began to look at things, and was an all-around great game, but Morrowind set the bar for what open-ended RPG's should strive for...
Back to top Go down
redsaa

redsaa

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video game (other than Lords-lol)   Favorite video game (other than Lords-lol) EmptyFri May 28, 2010 9:52 am

I did play civilizationIV a lot, but also games like rise of nations and warcraft the reign of chaos and warcraft the frozen throne
Back to top Go down
NovaBlaze

NovaBlaze

Location : My room, I think... at least I hope it is. It'd be awkward if it turned out I'm living in somebody else's room.

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video game (other than Lords-lol)   Favorite video game (other than Lords-lol) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 5:13 am

Console/Turn based Rpg's, some strategy Rpg's and some strategy types.

My all time favorites:

Rpg's:
Final Fantasy Series
Breath of Fire Series
Chrono Trigger/Cross
Suikoden Series
Lufia I & II
Legend of Dragoon
Skies of Arcadia

Strategy:
Command & Conquer Series
Civilisation III

Strategy Rpg's:
Final Fantasy Tactics
Tactics Ogre - Knights of Lodis
Fire Emblem (the one on GBA)
Front Mission Series (at least those in english...)

These are just my favorites, there are many more I've played, but they wouldn't classify as favorites.
Back to top Go down
http://Well, there is this perfect site for a spider web in a co
empowers

empowers

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video game (other than Lords-lol)   Favorite video game (other than Lords-lol) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 7:08 am

I finally got myself a PS3 the other day and I'm LOVIN Oblivion. Elder Scrolls Rule!
Back to top Go down
mbacolas

mbacolas

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video game (other than Lords-lol)   Favorite video game (other than Lords-lol) EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 12:14 am

make sure to check out MGS 4 really kick A!
Back to top Go down
Sooto

Sooto

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video game (other than Lords-lol)   Favorite video game (other than Lords-lol) EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 6:35 pm

The Assassins Creed series. I just love the story, the characters, and the Hidden Blade, which is my favorite weapon in any game I've ever played. A close second is the Chakams used by Axel in Kingdom Hearts 2.
Back to top Go down
nazgarthe

nazgarthe

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video game (other than Lords-lol)   Favorite video game (other than Lords-lol) EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 7:41 am

morrowind still hasnt been matched by a non elderscrolls game i love it it is my all time fav and will hold my heart for ever (just wish i could transplant the oblivion archery and stealth into it) i play it one the computer i love the vampire questlines the most of the quest oddly though ive played it for over 90000 hours ive never finished the main story line anyway i fully recomend it its an endless joy
Back to top Go down
Spiritnova

Spiritnova

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video game (other than Lords-lol)   Favorite video game (other than Lords-lol) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 7:43 pm

Man, that is a really tough decision. I think I'll go with Tales of Symphonia. Pretty good story, and ALOT of stuff to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video game (other than Lords-lol)   Favorite video game (other than Lords-lol) Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite video game (other than Lords-lol)
Page 1 of 1